NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Irish Table Tennis Association Company Limited by Guarantee will be held in the Irish Sport HQ, Conference Room, National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, D15 DY62 on the 10th day of June 2023 at 10.30am for the following purposes:
1. To approve the Chairperson of the Meeting.
2. To approve the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
3. To receive and consider the Directors’ and Auditors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2022.
4. To authorise the Directors to appoint and fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To receive and consider the following:
- Directors’ Report
- Management Committee Report
- Committee Reports
- Branch Reports
- Any other Reports
6. Interim Chair Report
7. To elect the following Officers:
- Company Secretary
8. To appoint
- Deputy Life President
- Vice Presidents
- Disciplinary Committee
- Appeals Committee
10. Presentation of the Annual Awards
11. Award an Honorary Life Membership
By Order of the Board,
Dated this 18th day of May 2023
We kindly request that each member wishing to attend the AGM registers using the link below before Tuesday 6th of June by 11.59pm. As we’re providing lunch for all in attendance, this deadline has been set to allow us confirm final numbers with the caterer and to inform them of any special dietary requirements.
Notes: Only fully paid affiliated members who are registered seven days before the date of the AGM are entitled to attend. A fully affiliated paid member entitled to attend and vote at the above‐mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. This form must be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company, by email, not less than 48 hours before the time for holding this meeting.
The following documents can be downloaded: