The International Testing Agency (ITA) is hosting a series of webinars, inviting the entire table tennis family. The aim crystal clear: to advance the cause of keeping sport clean.
Players, coaches and all involved are strongly advised to attend the webinars; conducted in English, simultaneous translation being available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish.
It is important that participants sign up for each session using the links below as they are stand-alone webinars.
All five sessions commence at 13.00 and last for one hour.
- Thursday 10th November: Introduction to anti-doping: overview of the system, rights and responsibilities, ADRVs: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wT-Dm9xGSkShNGbPGa5IUQ
- Thursday 17th November: The Doping Control Process: includes testing procedures (urine and blood) and ABP: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_JkKUG–4SlOyRg_ftn7mCg
- Thursday 24th November: Medications, Supplements, Prohibited List and TUEs: includes the Principle of Strict Liability: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t_9H9pg7SnGaRRFeV165vA
- Thursday 1st December: Principles and Values of Clean Sport: includes sanctions, consequences and speaking up: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3y2FQIpmQnKt1lTBLbFtvQ
- Thursday 8th December: Out-of-Competition Testing: Includes requirements of RTP/TP, whereabouts, use of ADAMS: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZHBdVGuoTc2JiRZ7iYJMIg